Okie Express has gained a reputation for being the best in the state of Oklahoma not only for our outstanding washes, but also for how we support the communities around us – and here’s why!
At Okie, one of our core values is giving back, and we love to do this in a multitude of ways. From partnering with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma and Iron Gate Tulsa, hosting Holiday Toy Drives for Oklahoma’s Children’s Hospital, and offering discounts for military, college students, and first responders, showing our community love from town to town comes naturally.
When you choose to wash your vehicle at Okie, you are also choosing to give back to a good cause by helping the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma fight hunger in our state by distributing meals and other products across communities in need. Okie also partners with Iron Gate Tulsa, the largest stand-alone soup kitchen and grocery pantry in the Tulsa community, to feed the hungry and homeless of that area every day.
Holiday Toy Drive
Each year, Okie hosts a Holiday Toy Drive that ensures children at the Oklahoma Children’s Hospital are able to open a toy for Christmas. We are proud to be able to offer our community a way to give back during the Holiday season and to partner with our customers to put a smile on many children’s faces.
Okie Auto Wash is proud to support military personnel, first responders, and local college students with discounted membership rates. This allows them to stay focused on their goals and duties at hand while we handle the dirty work of keeping their car clean at a low price!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Unlimited Wash Club?
- The Unlimited Wash Club is a membership service that allows members to wash their vehicle every day (weather permitting) for one low monthly charge.
- How often can I wash my vehicle with an unlimited membership?
- You can wash the vehicle linked to your unlimited membership Unlimited times at any Okie Express auto wash facility that is open.
- How much does it cost to join the Unlimited Wash Club?
- Ceramic $44.99
Hot Wax and Shine $29.99
Wheel Deal $24.99
- Do you offer Family Plans?
- Yes, we offer family plans that start at 5$ off per car for our memberships.
- Are there long-term contracts when I join the Unlimited Wash Club?
- There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees.
- What types of discounts do you guys offer and how do I take advantage of them? (Military, First Responders, Teachers)
- Ceramic $10 dollars for off
Hot wax and Shine $5 off
Wheel Deal $2 off
- Will my credit/debit card be charged monthly for an Unlimited Wash Club membership?
- Yes. Your card will be auto-charged monthly on the same day of the month that you signed up.
Example: You sign up on March 5th. Your card will be charged on the 5th of the month each month thereafter that your membership is active.
- Can I use my Unlimited Wash Club membership for multiple vehicles?
- No. Membership plans are activated for each vehicle and must be enrolled individually. Upon enrollment, each vehicle will receive a unique membership identification barcode.
- What happens with my Unlimited Wash Club membership if I sell my car?
- You can transfer your Unlimited Wash Plan to another vehicle by stopping by any Okie Express Auto Wash location. An attendant will deactivate the old barcode and provide a new barcode sticker to adhere to your vehicle.
- How do I cancel or change my membership?
- The Customer is able to cancel online or at any local Okie Express.
IMPORTANT: Membership plans must be canceled online at least 5 days prior to your plan anniversary date to avoid further charges. There are no partial month(s) refunds if you terminate before your monthly charge date.
- How do I use the Customer Portal to manage my Unlimited Membership plan?
- We currently do not have a customer portal. Check back soon, as we are making improvements to include a self service portal online.
- Where can I buy a Gift Card?
- Gift cards can be purchased at any Okie Express location or online.
Tunnel Safety & Location Details
- What is the average height/width of the car wash tunnels?
- Most Okie Express auto wash tunnels average between 7 feet and 2 inches, however, all tunnels are different sizes. For specific dimensions or recommendations on whether your vehicle can safely wash with us, please speak with your local car wash attendant.
- Will my dual-tire (dually) truck fit in your car wash?
- Some Okie Express may accommodate factory-width dual-rear-wheel trucks. Excludes stake body trucks. Please check with your local Okie Express on whether your vehicle can safely wash with us.
- Is your car wash safe for convertibles or soft-top vehicles?
- Yes, however, we are not responsible for any damage caused by rips or tears or improper sealing on the vehicle.
- Why is the car wash closed?
- Any Okie Express Auto Wash location may be closed due to routine maintenance or inclement weather.
- Is your tire shine water-based or solvent-based?
- Our tire shine is water-based.
- Are your products/chemicals safe for my car’s finish?
- Yes, we use the highest quality chemicals which are crafted with a range of pH solutions to get the car clean and ensure they’re safe for your vehicle’s finish.
- Will the wash damage my vehicle?
- No. We use high-quality microfiber soft cloth and foam material within our wash tunnels that are effective at removing dirt yet gentle on your vehicle’s exterior.
- Are you allowed to bring a trailer or RV through the car wash?
- For the safety of our customers and employees, we do not allow trailers or RVs through the tunnel.
- What payment methods are accepted at your locations?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and cash at some locations.
- Do you have free vacuums?
- Yes, every Okie Express Location has free vacuums for our customers.
- Are bike racks on vehicles allowed to go through the wash?
- For the safety of customers and employees, we do not allow bike racks to go through the wash.
- OKIE Carwash is not responsible for the following once your vehicle has entered the tunnel:
- • ANTENNAS, INCLUDING TELESCOPING, SATELLITE, ON-STAR OR MOBILE PHONE
• SPECIFIC MANUFACTURER TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETINS (TSB)
• DAMAGE CAUSED BY VEHICLES NOT IN NEUTRAL OR WITH BRAKES DEPRESSED
• LOOSE/BROKEN PARTS OR PREVIOUS/EXISTING DAMAGE
• WIPER BLADES OR MIRRORS
• VEHICLES OVER 10 YEARS OLD
• NON-FACTORY INSTALLED PARTS, INCLUDING WINDGUARDS, BUG SHIELDS, LIGHT BARS, SPOILERS/FINS, LOW PROFILE WHEELS & TIRES
• HOOD EMBLEMS/ORNAMENTS
• INTERIOR/EXTERIOR NON-FACTORY STICKERS OR DECALS
• DAMAGE CAUSED BY DRIVER ERROR
• MAGNETS OR HITCH COVERS
• LUGGAGE RACKS OR RUNNING BOARDS
• OVERSIZED TIRES, RIMS OR HUBCAPS
• VINYL OR LOSE SPARE TIRE COVERS
• LICENSE PLATES, COVERS OR FRAMES
• ANY VALUABLES LEFT IN THE VEHICLE
• CLAIMS OF DAMAGES OR MISSING ITEMS ONCE THE VEHICLE HAS LEFT THE PROPERTY
*TRUCK BEDS MUST BE EMPTY*
See the Unlimited Wash Club memberships that are available at our different locations.